- The UNICORN JET SKI COLOURING competition (the “Competition”) is open to children living in all countries aged up to 15 years old at the close of entries. (“You”).
- To enter the Competition, You should colour in the Unicorn Jet Ski colouring in Image published on the Unicorn Jet Ski website.
- To enter the Competition you should complete the entry form on the website.
When submitting your Competition entry, you must provide your name, age and email address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian.
We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter) and so we can send the winners their prizes).
- We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm (GMT) on MARCH 31st 2019.
Picking the winners
- The winning entries will be those from the shortlist that Unicorn Jet Ski and friends considers to be the most original, creative and well-executed.
- The decision will be made on or before 5th April 2019. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the winning entries
- The names of the five winners will be published throughout the Communications United P/L web sites and social channels.
- You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Communications United P/L: Permission for your entry to be published on all of their subsidiary websites and grant Communications United P/L a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
Getting consent from an adult
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You agree to check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Communications United P/L requires the consent in the entry from the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author’s name, age and town or city of residence.
- If Communications United P/L does not receive consent from the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry then we may award the prize to another entry for which we are able to gain such consent.
- The five winners will each receive a copy of Unicorn the Magical Jet Ski – “Let’s find Rex” eBook and Unicorn Jet Ski Stickers.
The major prize winner will also receive 1 bottle of each of the JetSki.XXX – Extreme Jet Ski Products: Extreme Clean and Extreme Flush and a copy of the Jet Ski Best Practices eBook.
- The parents or guardians of the winners will be notified by email on or before 5th April 2019.
- The prizes will be sent to the five winners by April 15th 2019.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
- We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
Some other rules
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Your entry will not be returned to You.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Communications United P/L whose address is PO Box 1171 Runaway Bay Queensland Australia 4216. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
- Communications United P/L accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Communications United P/L further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Communications United P/L reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Communications United P/L in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Communications United P/L shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its
obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil
commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other
circumstances amounting to force majeure.